Currently this ISO committee is at a very early stage of developments of 2 new projects:
- ISO 25554 - Ageing Societies-- Guidelines for Promoting Wellbeing in Local Communities and Organizations
- ISO TR 25555 - Ageing society — Accessibility and usability considerations for home-based healthcare products, related services and environments
The strategic direction for the TC is constantly evolving, however, some of the below topics are likely covered in the future:
- Ageing workforce
- Health promotion and preventative care in older age
- Social connectedness
- Multi-generational communities
- Universal design standards
- Accessibility standards
- Technologies and systems for an ageing society
Some aspects of interest might be covered by other technical committees within ISO/IEC/CEN. We have gathered a list of standards in the area of human-centered design for your information.
The chair of the technical committee recently gave an interview which you can listen to here.