ISO/TC 211 Resources
This section contain links to resources for accessing and using models and schemas from the ISO/TC211 Standards.
ISO/TC 211 - Documents
- Livelink (Only for TC 211 members)
ISO/TC 211 - CIO Standards Tracker
- ISO/TC211 Standards tracker can be used to submit new project proposals and also any change requests to existing standards.
- Ontology representations of the ISO/TC211 Standards are maintained in the GitHub repository for the ISO/TC211 Group on Ontology Management (GOM).
UML Models (HMMG)
- An HTML view of the Harmonized UML Model is available for Conceptual models and Implementation Models.
- The GitHub repository for the ISO/TC211 Harmonized Model Maintenance Group (HMMG) contains model files, information about the Harmonized Model, and how to work with it.
XML Schemas (XMG)
- The ISO TC211 XML Schema repository is located at http://standards.iso.org/iso.
- Each part of each standard has a directory like: http://standards.iso.org/iso/StandardNumber/PartNumber/NamespacePrefix/Version. For example:http://standards.iso.org/iso/19115/-3/cit/1.0 or http://standards.iso.org/iso/19157/-2/mdq/1.0.
- Comments, suggestions, change requests and revisions are managed in the GitHub repository for the ISO/TC211 XML Maintenance Group (XMG)
Multi-Lingual Glossary of Terms
- The ISO/TC 211 Multi-Lingual Glossary of Terms has been compiled from International Standards developed by ISO/TC 211. Its purpose is to encourage consistency in the use and interpretation of geospatial terms. It is being made freely available to all interested people and organizations.
ISO 19160-1 Addressing profiles
- ISO 19160-1 UML profiles for New Zealand, United States of America and South Africa are available.
Geospatial standardization Wiki
- Standards for fundamental geo-spatial datasets wiki provides background information on geospatial standardization: a standard and different types of standards are defined; the development and implementation of standards are described; and key standards bodies for fundamental geospatial datasets are introduced.
ISO/TC211 Standards in Action workshops
- All ISO/TC 211 Standards in Action workshop presentations are available on LiveLink.