This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1754:2010-03 specifies the application module for Via component.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1754:2010-03:
- blind vias, connections between multiple layers of the printed circuit assembly where only one end is exposed;
- cylinder vias, where the cross-section shape is constant;
- tapered vias, where the cross-section shape may vary as the vertical distance changes;
- stacked vias, where multiple bind and buried vias share the same x y position;
- filled vias, where material may be inserted into the via during realization processes, which are within the scope of application module Layered interconnect module design, ISO/TS 10303-1698;
- buried vias, connections between multiple layers of the printed circuit assembly where neither end is exposed;
- interfacial connections, also known as through hole vias, which have both ends exposed;
- items within the scope of application module Interconnect module connection routing, ISO/TS 10303-1684;
- items within the scope of application module Layered interconnect module design, ISO/TS 10303-1698.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2010-03
Edition : 2Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …