The ISO Water & Sanitation Focus Magazine has a number of TC 224 articles related to water which can be found on the ISO Focus website.
Principal articles amongst these relate directly to ISO TC 224 are:
- Japan Earthquake - Could better crisis management and ISO 24511 wastewater guidelines have helped?(2012) reported on the Tsunami damage to wastewater treatment plant and the Sendai City, Japan.
- “Attention water utilities – Future ISO guidelines for crisis management” (2012) speaks to the development of a new standard for crisis management in water utilities.
- “Managing water assets - Tackling the infrastructure gap” (2013) discusses the role of asset management in the water sector and the work of TC 224.
- “The Water Warrior” (2014) discusses the motivation of water professionals and the importance of the work of ISO/TC 224
- “ Water & sanitation” (2018) aims to raise awareness of the critical state of water resources around the world and inspire more action to tackle it.
- “Water matters” (2013) outlines ISO’s water solutions for good business practice, management of resources, risk assessment, metrics and infrastructure.
All ISO Magazines can be downloaded from the ISO Focus website.
Your gateway to International Standards