Principal articles amongst these relate directly to ISO TC 224 are:
- Japan Earthquake - Could better crisis management and ISO 24511 wastewater guidelines have helped?(2012) reported on the Tsunami damage to wastewater treatment plant and the Sendai City, Japan.
- “Attention water utilities – Future ISO guidelines for crisis management” (2012) speaks to the development of a new standard for crisis management in water utilities.
- “Managing water assets - Tackling the infrastructure gap” (2013) discusses the role of asset management in the water sector and the work of TC 224.
- “The Water Warrior” (2014) discusses the motivation of water professionals and the importance of the work of ISO/TC 224
- “ Water & sanitation” (2018) aims to raise awareness of the critical state of water resources around the world and inspire more action to tackle it.
- “Water matters” (2013) outlines ISO’s water solutions for good business practice, management of resources, risk assessment, metrics and infrastructure.
All ISO Magazines can be downloaded from the ISO Focus website.