ISO/TS 10303-4442:2019 specifies the business object model for managed_model_based_3d_engineering_domain.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-4442:2019:
- domain objects in ISO 10303-242, managed model-based 3D engineering;
- business terminology used to describe capabilities in a manner that will facilitate the development of application programmer interfaces for ISO 10303-242, managed model-based 3D engineering;
- business terminology suited for the communication with and understandability by domains experts of Aerospace and Defence and Automotive;
- domain object XML Schema for ISO 10303-242;
- mappings to the application protocol ARM.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2019-11
Edition : 2Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …