ISO/TS 10303-1845:2019 specifies the application module for Wire and cable design connectivity.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1845:2019:
- identification of wire and cable raw materials;
- wire and cable occurrences;
- wire and cable terminals;
- grouping of cable terminals based on their location;
- wire identification in the context of a cable, supporting wire colour based identification codes;
- items within the scope of application module General design connectivity, ISO/TS 10303-1844.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2019-11
Edition : 2Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …