ISO/TS 10303-1835:2019 specifies the application module for Additive manufacturing part and build information.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1835:2019:
- additive manufacturing process that use a single build direction perpendicular to a planar build plate;
- identification of the additive manufacturing build plate;
- definition of the part build orientation and placement on the build plate;
- definition of the available build volume of the additive manufacturing machine as a bounding box;
- providing mechanism to distinguish between the support structure geometry and the part geometry.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2019-11
Edition : 2Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …