This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1742:2014-02 specifies the application module for Shape composition.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1742:2014-02:
- identification of an association between shape elements, specifying that one shape element is a boundary or a portion of boundary of another shape element;
- identification of an association between shape elements, that associates shape element to a second shape element, to which the first shape element is constituent;
- identification of an association between shape elements, specifying that one shape element is composed of second shape element;
- identification of an association between shape elements, in which the associated shape elements are located in relation to each other;
- identification of shape element, that is composed of other constituent shape elements;
- items within the scope of application module Shape property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1032.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 2Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …