This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1734:2014-02 specifies the application module for Pre defined datum symbol.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1734:2014-02:
- the geometric reference relationship between a Datum representation in a 3 dimensional coordinate system and the related representation in a 2 dimensional coordinate system;
- datum axis parallel to reference plane;
- datum axis perpendicular to reference plane;
- datum plane perpendicular to reference plane;
- items within the scope of application module Layered 3d shape, ISO/TS 10303-1694;
- items within the scope of application module Pre defined datum 2d symbol, ISO/TS 10303-1735;
- items within the scope of application module Pre defined datum 3d symbol, ISO/TS 10303-1736.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 3Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …