This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1667:2014-02 specifies the application module for Extended basic geometry.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1667:2014-02:
- identification of a geometric vector;
- representation of real features in product model;
- identification of a association between two geometric models;
- identification of a association between two detailed geometric model elements;
- items within the scope of application module Basic geometry, ISO/TS 10303-1652;
- items within the scope of application module Geometric model relationship, ISO/TS 10303-1403.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2014-06
Edition : 4Number of pages : 11
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …