This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1786:2011-10 specifies the application module for Risk definition.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1786:2011-10:
- risk identification and relationship between risks;
- risk perception identification and relationships between perceived risks;
- probability or likelihood of risk;
- impact or consequence of risk;
- source of risk identification.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-10
Edition : 2Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …