ISO 22641:2012 specifies synchronization and channel coding schemes for use with the TM Space Data Link Protocol (according to ISO 22645:2005) or the AOS Space Data Link Protocol (according to ISO 22666:2007), which are intended to be used over space-to-ground or space-to-space communications links by space missions.
ISO 22641:2012 defines synchronization and channel coding schemes in terms of
- the services provided to the users of this specification,
- data formats, and
- the procedures performed to generate and process the data formats.
ISO 22641:2012 does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- the management activities required to configure and control the system.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2012-07
Edition: 2Number of pages: 106
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
Buy this standard
|std 1 198|
|std 2 198||Paper|