This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 20008-2:2013 specifies anonymous digital signature mechanisms, in which a verifier makes use of a group public key to verify a digital signature.
- a general description of an anonymous digital signature mechanism using a group public key;
- a variety of mechanisms that provide such anonymous digital signatures.
For each mechanism, ISO/IEC 20008-2:2013 specifies
- the process for generating group member signature keys and a group public key;
- the process for producing signatures;
- the process for verifying signatures;
- the process for opening signatures (if the mechanism supports opening);
- the process for linking signatures (if the mechanism supports linking);
- the process for revoking group members.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2013-11
Corrected version (en) : 2017-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 85
Technical Committee:Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
Buy this standard