This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1664:2010-03 specifies the application module for Device marking.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1664:2010-03:
- description of how to apply material to an individual product for configuration management identification purposes;
- description of how to represent part numbers on a product using applied material;
- description of how to represent manufacturer code on a product using applied material;
- description of how to represent revision identifier on a product using applied material;
- description of how to represent approval date on a product using applied material.
the representation of the information needed to apply material to a product for identification of that product. The content of the information is under configuration control. The information provided supports description by a design organization of how, where and using what method to apply the material. This application module is applicable only in the case where a design organization has specific requirements that supercede the default manufacturing product identification realization.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2010-03
Edition : 2Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data