ISO/IEC 27002:2013 gives guidelines for organizational information security standards and information security management practices including the selection, implementation and management of controls taking into consideration the organization's information security risk environment(s).
It is designed to be used by organizations that intend to:
- select controls within the process of implementing an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001;
- implement commonly accepted information security controls;
- develop their own information security management guidelines.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2013-10
Edition : 2Number of pages : 80
Technical Committee:Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
Buy this standard
|PDF + Color PDF + ePub|
|PDF + ePub|
|PDF + ePub + Redline|
People also bought
- Security techniquesInformation security management systemsOverview and vocabulary
- Security techniquesInformation security management systemsRequirements
- Security techniquesInformation security risk management