This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2013. Therefore this version remains current.
The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site
The aim of ISO/IEC TR 18015 is to:
- give the reader a model of time and space overheads implied by use of various C++ language and library features;
- debunk widespread myths about performance problems in C++;
- present techniques for use of C++ in applications where performance matters; and
- present techniques for implementing C++ standard language and library facilities to yield efficient code.
The special needs of embedded systems programming are presented, including ROMability and predictability. A separate chapter presents general C and C++ interfaces to the basic hardware facilities of embedded systems.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2006-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 197
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
- ICS :
- 35.060 Languages used in information technology
Buy this standard
|std 1 208||PDF on CD|
ISO/IEC TR 18015:2006
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.