This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 10303-109:2004 specifies the resource constructs for the representation of detailed geometric relationships between constituents of an assembly model including geometric constraints between constituents.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- association of shape aspect relationship with its representation;
- association of instanced assembly feature relationship with its representation;
- representation of detailed geometric information of instanced assembly feature relationship at the geometric_representation_item level in terms of elements such as assembly geometric constraints, kinematics pair and kinematics path;
- representation of the fixed constituent which plays the anchor role in the assembly model.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- product structure configurations of assemblies and their constituents;
- tolerance information.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2004-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 46
Technical Committee:Industrial data