This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 10535:2006 specifies requirements and test methods only for hoists and body-support units intended for the transfer of disabled persons as classified in ISO 9999:2002:
- 12 36 03 Mobile hoists with sling seats
- 12 36 04 Standing mobile hoists
- 12 36 06 Mobile hoists with solid seats
- 12 36 09 Hoist trolleys
- 12 36 12 Stationary hoists fixed to the wall/walls, floor and/or ceiling
- 12 36 15 Stationary hoists fixed to, mounted in or on another product
- 12 36 18 Stationary free-standing hoists
- 12 36 21 Body-support units for hoists
The requirements of ISO 10535:2006 are formulated with regard to the needs of both the disabled persons being hoisted and the attendant using the hoist.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2006-12
Edition : 2Number of pages : 48
Technical Committee:Assistive products
Buy this standard