Please click on the header to read about important updates from TC68 / SC2 including open ballots and the deadline for Plenary registration...
- ISOTC68SC2 Decision between two candidates for WG11 Convenor – CIB was circulated June 10th – deadline 8 July
- ISO/TC 68 SC2 WG17 – Re-appointment of Ed Scheidt as Convenor of WG17 Security aspects of digital currencies – deadline 9 July
- WG13 Security in retail banking has two open ballots:
- ISO/DIS 9564-5 Financial services — Personal Identification Number (PIN) management and security — Part 5: Methods for the generation, change, and verification of PINs and card security data using the advanced encryption standard – deadline 7 July
- ISO/DIS 11568 Financial services — Key management (retail) — Principles, symmetric ciphers and asymmetric cryptosystems, their key management and life cycle – deadline 13 July
Publication of WG16 security aspects related to third party payment providers (TPPPs) - ISO 23195 Security objectives of information systems of third party payment services.
The SC2 Notice of meeting for 4 October 2021 was circulated June 10th, the registration deadline is 21 September 2021, and the deadline for reports is 6 August 2021.