Secretariat: DINCommittee Manager:
Chairperson (until end 2024):Mr Dipl.-Ing Frank Diedrich
ISO Technical Programme Manager [TPM]:ISO Editorial Programme Manager [EPM]:
- Creation date: 2015
Standardization of machines, equipment and management systems for collection, temporary storage and transportation of solid and sanitary liquid waste and recyclables (valuables).
Taking into particular account:
- Environmental aspects;
- Safety and ergonomic aspects;
- Logistical aspects;
- Data management and
- Service procedures.
- Urban wastewater systems
- Sludge recovery, treatment and disposal and also water re-use as far as they are covered by ISO/TC 275 and ISO/TC 282
- General environmental management (e.g. ISO 14000) and road traffic safety management systems aspects (e.g. ISO 39001) are covered by ISO/TC 207 and ISO/TC 241
- Road maintenance equipment are covered by ISO/TC 195/SC 2
- Road vehicles are covered by ISO/TC 22.
ISO/TC 297 - Secretariat
DIN Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V.
Saatwinkler Damm 42/43
Tel: +49 30 26 01-0
Fax: +49 30 26 01 12 31
Mr Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. (FH) Dietmar Schwark
Tel: +49 30 2601-2468
Fax: +49 30 2601-42468