ISO 9902-6:2018 Preview
Textile machinery -- Noise test code -- Part 6: Fabric manufacturing machinery
This document covers the different types of weaving and knitting machines defined in ISO 5247 (all parts) and ISO 7839, respectively.
It is applicable to:
full-width weaving machines with weft insertion by:
- rigid, telescopic or flexible rapiers;
- hydraulic (waterjet) or by pneumatic (airjet) nozzle;
narrow fabric weaving machines with weft insertion by shuttles or needles;
knitting machinery including:
- circular knitting;
- flat bed knitting;
- warp knitting;
- cotton (flat weft weaving);
other fabric manufacturing machines e.g.:
- multi-phase weaving machines;
- circular weaving machines;
- stitch bonding machines.
NOTE Because of the high requirements on measurement conditions, grade 1 methods are normally not feasible for textile machinery.
Buy this standard
|PDF + ePub|