The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site
ISO/IEC TR 19075-7:2017 describes the deﬁnition and use of polymorphic table functions in SQL.
ISO/IEC TR 19075-7:2017 discusses the following features of the SQL Language:
- The processing model of polymorphic table functions in the context of SQL.
- The creation and maintenance of polymorphic table functions.
- Issues related to methods of implementing polymorphic table functions.
- How polymorphic table functions are invoked by application programs.
- Issues concerning compilation, optimization, and execution of polymorphic table functions.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2017-03
Edition : 1Number of pages : 183
Technical Committee:Data management and interchange
Buy this standard