ISO/IEC 30107-3:2017 establishes:
- principles and methods for performance assessment of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- reporting of testing results from evaluations of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- a classification of known attack types (in an informative annex).
Outside the scope are:
- standardization of specific PAD mechanisms;
- detailed information about countermeasures (i.e. anti-spoofing techniques), algorithms, or sensors;
- overall system-level security or vulnerability assessment.
The attacks considered in this document take place at the sensor during presentation. Any other attacks are considered outside the scope of this document.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 33
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 Biometrics
Buy this standard
|std 1 138||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 138||Paper|