ISO 18444:2013 specifies extensions to the API needed for support of the Return Operational Control Fields (ROCF) service defined in CSDS 911.5-B-1.
ISO 18444:2013 defines extensions to the SLE API in terms of:
- the ROCF-specific functionality provided by API components;
- the ROCF-specific interfaces provided by API components; and
- the externally visible behavior associated with the ROCF interfaces exported by the components.
It does not specify:
- individual implementations or products;
- the internal design of the components; and
- the technology used for communications.
ISO 18444:2013 defines only interfaces and behavior that must be provided by implementations supporting the Return Operational Control Fields service in addition to the specification in CCSDS 914.0-M-1.
Status : WithdrawnPublication date : 2013-06
Edition : 1Number of pages : 76
Technical Committee:Space data and information transfer systems