ISO/TR 23081-3:2011 provides guidance on conducting a self-assessment on records metadata in relation to the creation, capture and control of records.
The self-assessment helps to:
- identify the current state of metadata capture and management in or across organizations;
- identify priorities of what to work on and when;
- identify key requirements from ISO 23081-1:2006 and ISO 23081-2:2009;
- evaluate progress in the development of a metadata framework for the implementation of specific systems and projects;
- evaluate system and project readiness (move to the next phase in a system or project) when including records metadata functionality in a system. A records metadata readiness evaluation is provided for key steps from project inception through to the implementation/maintenance phase.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 46/SC 11 Archives/records management
Buy this standard
|std 1 58|
|std 2 58||PDF on CD|