This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1801:2011-02 specifies the application module for B spline geometry.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1801:2011-02:
- B-spline curves with explicit knots;
- B-spline curves with implicitly defined knots;
- B-spline surfaces with explicit knots;
- B-spline surfaces with implicitly defined knots;
- rational B-spline curves and surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Basic geometry, ISO/TS 10303-1652.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-02
Edition : 1Number of pages : 8
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is the standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda