This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/IEC 29109-8:2011 specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006.
- test assertions of the structure of the finger pattern skeletal data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test asssertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
It does not establish
- test of conformance of Common Biometric Exchange Formats Framework (CBEFF) structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006,
- test of consistency with input biometric data record (Level 3),
- test of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security),
- test of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-8:2006 records.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2011-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 20
Buy this standard