This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
The previous edition of the standard exceptionally remains valid until 2033
- specifies a record format for storing, recording, and transmitting information from one or more facial images or a short video stream of facial images,
- specifies scene constraints of the facial images,
- specifies photographic properties of the facial images,
- specifies digital image attributes of the facial images, and
- provides best practices for the photography of faces.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 111
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 Biometrics
Buy this standard
|std 1 198|
|std 2 198||Paper|