ISO/TS 13399-100:2008 Preview
Cutting tool data representation and exchange -- Part 100: Definitions, principles and methods for reference dictionaries
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 13399-100:2008 defines the principles and methods for creating unambiguous identifications and definitions of the items and their properties relating to cutting tools in computer-sensible dictionaries to be used for reference by the information model defined in ISO 13399-1.
It is applicable to:
- the specification of data element types, their identifying, semantic and value attributes;
- the specification of item classes, their identifying and semantic attributes;
- the specification of feature classes, their identifying and semantic attributes.
It is not applicable to:
- information model for cutting tools;
- classifications and definitions of items and data element types relating to cutting tools;
- the association between properties and items in a classification.
Buy this standard