This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 5753-1:2009 specifies values of radial internal clearance for:
- radial contact groove ball bearings, except those for insert bearings;
- double-row self-aligning ball bearings;
- cylindrical roller bearings;
- needle roller bearings, except drawn cup needle roller bearings;
- toroidal roller bearings;
- double-row self-aligning roller bearings.
It gives clearance values for all six types of bearing with cylindrical bore and also for double-row self-aligning ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, toroidal roller bearings and double-row self-aligning roller bearings with tapered bore.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2009-10
Edition : 1Number of pages : 12
Technical Committee:Rolling bearings – Geometrical product specifications (GPS)
Buy this standard