ISO 14045:2012 Preview
Environmental management -- Eco-efficiency assessment of product systems -- Principles, requirements and guidelines
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 14045:2012 describes the principles, requirements and guidelines for eco-efficiency assessment for product systems including:
- the goal and scope definition of the eco-efficiency assessment;
- the environmental assessment;
- the product-system-value assessment;
- the quantification of eco-efficiency;
- interpretation (including quality assurance);
- critical review of the eco-efficiency assessment.
Requirements, recommendations and guidelines for specific choices of categories of environmental impact and values are not included. The intended application of the eco-efficiency assessment is considered during the goal and scope definition phase, but the actual use of the results is outside the scope of ISO 14045:2012.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2012-05
Corrected version (en) : 2012-07
Corrected version (fr) : 2012-07
Edition : 1Number of pages : 38
Technical Committee:Life cycle assessment
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda