This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1622:2006 specifies the application module for AP210 interconnect technology constraints.
ISO/TS 10303-1622:2006 deals with the representation of interconnect technology constraints. This data includes all information provided to the design team by fabrication suppliers from which may be derived default land and passage definitions, based on the desired yield for fabrication and assembly processes. Typical data includes
- minimum annular ring,
- maximum passage aspect ratio,
- minimum deposition thickness,
- maximum terminal size supported for through hole technology class, and
- other critical material processing properties.
Configuration management information and design change management information is provided. This data includes at least one geometric representation. ISO/TS 10303-1622:2006 also supports description of simple and complex templates for layout design, and definition of technology specific layer stackup models able to support multiple material combinations.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1622:2006:
- fabrication technology properties;
- layout pattern templates;
- layout pattern template properties;
- definition of stratum stack model;
- manufacturing technology specification;
- generic layered manufacturing technology properties.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2006-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 78
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda