This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 17356-5:2006 defines a set of services for node monitoring (NM). NM consists of the following:
- interface to interact with the Application Programming Interface(API);
- algorithm for node monitoring;
- internal interfaces (NM <-> COM, etc.);
- algorithm for transition into sleep mode; and
- NM protocol data unit (NMPDU).
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2006-02
Edition : 1Number of pages : 117
Technical Committee:Data communication
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda