This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2018. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1214:2004 specifies the application module for System breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1214:2004:
- the identification of breakdowns of a system;
- the identification of the system elements that comprise a breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between system breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different system breakdowns;
- the representation of how a system breakdown element is realized by a product.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2004-12
Edition : 1Number of pages : 31
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda