This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2017. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 18876:2003 establishes an architecture and methodology for integrating industrial data for exchange, access and sharing. The following activities are supported:
- integrating data which may be:
- from different sources or different contexts,
- described by different models, or
- defined in different modelling languages;
- sharing data among applications through systems integration architectures;
- resolving conflict between models developed with different objectives;
- translating data between different encodings;
- translating models between different modelling languages.
The following is within the scope of ISO/TS 18876-1:2003:
- the architecture and an outline of the methodology.
Status : PublishedPublication date : 2003-11
Edition : 1Number of pages : 21
Technical Committee:Industrial data
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Revisions / Corrigenda