Secretariat: DINCommittee Manager:
Chairperson (until end 2023):Mr Dr Andreas Kühn
ISO Technical Programme Manager [TPM]:ISO Editorial Programme Manager [EPM]:
- Creation date: 1963
Standardization in the field of power-operated industrial trucks, hand-operated industrial trucks (including sack trucks, hand carts, trailers), all types of wheels and castors excluding those with pneumatic tyres and rubber solid tyres for pneumatic tyre rims, comprising :
- terminology and definitions;
- safety requirements related to:
- design and construction;
- testing and inspection methods
- operation and maintenance;
- principal dimensions to facilitate interchangeability where essential to the interest of users and manufacturers.
- Energy efficiency and other sustainability aspects
- vehicles designed primarily for earth-moving or road transport.
ISO/TC 110 - Secretariat