This document is applicable to Very Small Entities (VSEs). VSEs are enterprises, organisations, departments or projects having up to 25 people. The life cycle processes described in the set of International Standards (IS) and Technical Reports (TR) are not intended to preclude or discourage their use by organisations bigger than VSEs.
The Advanced profile is the fourth profile of a four-profile software engineering roadmap (i.e. Entry, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced). This document describes processes targeted at VSEs that want to sustain and grow as an independent competitive software development business.
ISO/IEC 29110-4-1 identifies the requirements applicable to the tasks and work products described in this document.
These guidelines apply to VSEs that develop non-critical software.
Using these guidelines, VSEs can obtain the following benefits:
- management and monitoring of more than one project in parallel with more than one work team;
- reuse of existing software components (e.g. code and document) in new projects;
- continuous measurement and evaluation of projects;
- continuous evaluation and improvement processes;
- continuous sustainability and growth; and
- support to customers in the disposal of software and installation of new software.
Once the software, developed by a VSE, has been accepted by their customer, the VSE that wants to provide after-delivery services can refer to ISO/IEC TR 29110-5-3.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2018-04
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Software and systems engineering
Приобрести данный стандарт
|PDF + ePub|