ISO/TS 14907-2:2016 describes tests that verify on-board unit (OBU) conformance of implementations of functions and data structures, as defined in the implementation conformance statement based on ISO 14906:2011/Amd1:2015, for electronic fee collection (EFC) applications. After the tests of isolated data items and functions (C.2 to C.4), an example is given for testing of a complete EFC transaction (C.3).
It comprises definitions of OBU conformance assessment tests of
- basic dedicated short-range communication (DSRC) L7 functionality,
- EFC application functions,
- EFC attributes (i.e. EFC application information),
- the addressing procedures of EFC attributes and (hardware) components [e.g. integrated circuit cards (ICC) and man-machine interfaces (MMI)],
- the EFC transaction model, which defines the common elements and steps of any EFC transaction, and
- the behaviour of the interface so as to support interoperability on an EFC-DSRC application interface level.
The purpose of this part of ISO/TS 14907 is to define tests that
- assess OBU capabilities,
- assess OBU behaviour,
- serve as a guide for OBU conformance evaluation and type approval,
- achieve comparability between the results of the corresponding tests applied in different places at different times, and
- facilitate communications between parties.
Whereas, ISO/TS 14907-2:2016 defines examples of test cases for DSRC and EFC functionality in Annex C, it does not intend to specify a complete test suite for a certain implementation. To compose a test suite for a specific EFC implementation, the test cases may have to be modified and new test cases may have to be defined and added in order for the conformance test to be complete. It can be useful to take into account the following considerations when defining a complete test suite:
- small range: "exhaustive testing" of critical interoperability/compatibility features,
- large range: testing of boundaries and random values, and
- composite types: testing of individual items in sequence or parallel.
It is outside the scope of ISO/TS 14907-2:2016 to define tests that assess
- robustness, and
- reliability of an implementation.
Annex D provides an informative overview of Japanese OBE conformance tests that are based on the ISO/TS 14907 series, in order to illustrate how these can be applied in practice.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2016-07
Версия : 3Число страниц : 75
Технический комитет:Intelligent transport systems
Приобрести данный стандарт
|PDF + ePub|