ISO 24521:2016 provides guidance for the management of basic on-site domestic wastewater services, using appropriate technologies in their entirety at any level of development.
ISO 24521:2016 supplements and is intended to be used in conjunction with ISO 24511. It includes the following:
· guidelines for the management of basic on-site domestic wastewater services from the operator's perspective, including maintenance techniques, training of personnel and risk considerations;
· guidelines for the management of basic on-site domestic wastewater services from the perspective of users;
· guidance on the design and construction of basic on-site domestic wastewater systems;
· guidance on planning, operation and maintenance, and health and safety issues.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 24521:2016:
· limits of acceptability for wastewater discharged into a receiving body;
· analytical methods;
· the management structure of sanitary waste/wastewater service activities of operation and management;
· the content of contracts or subcontracts.
ISO 24521:2016 is applicable to both publicly and privately operated basic on-site domestic wastewater (black and grey water) services, for one or more dwellings.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2016-09
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Service activities relating to drinking water supply, wastewater and stormwater systems
Приобрести данный стандарт
|PDF + ePub|
Стандарт, который пересматривается каждые 5 лет
Изменения / Исправления