ISO/IEC 30192:2013 specifies the mechanical, physical and optical characteristics of a 120 mm rewritable optical disk with a capacity of 25,0 Gbytes or 50,0 Gbytes. It specifies the quality of the recorded and unrecorded signals, the format of the data and the recording method, thereby allowing for information interchange by means of such disks. User data can be written, read and overwritten many times using a reversible method. A confoming disk is identified as a BD Rewritable disk.
ISO/IEC 30192:2013 specifies
- two related but different Types of this disk,
- the conditions for conformance,
- the environments in which the disk is to be operated and stored,
- the mechanical and physical characteristics of the disk, which allow mechanical interchange between data processing systems,
- the format of the information on the disk, including the physical disposition of the Tracks and Sectors,
- the error-correcting codes and the coding method used,
- the characteristics of the signals recorded on the disk, which enable data processing systems to read data from the disk.
ISO/IEC 30192:2013 provides for interchange of disks between drives. Together with a standard for volume and file structure, it provides for full data interchange between data processing systems.
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2013-07
Версия : 1Число страниц : 220
Технический комитет:Digitally Recorded Media for Information Interchange and Storage