ISO/IEC 19775, X3D, defines a software system that integrates network-enabled 3D graphics and multimedia. Conceptually, each X3D application is a 3D time-based space that contains graphic and aural objects that can be dynamically modified through a variety of mechanisms. ISO/IEC 19775-1:2013 defines the architecture and base components of X3D.
The semantics of X3D describe an abstract functional behaviour of time-based, interactive 3D, multimedia information. ISO/IEC 19775-1:2013 does not define physical devices or any other implementation-dependent concepts (e.g. screen resolution and input devices). It is intended for a wide variety of devices and applications, and provides wide latitude in interpretation and implementation of the functionality. For example, it does not assume the existence of a mouse or 2D display device.
Each X3D application:
- implicitly establishes a world coordinate space for all objects defined, as well as all objects included by the application;
- explicitly defines and composes a set of 3D and multimedia objects;
- can specify hyperlinks to other files and applications;
- can define programmatic or data-driven object behaviours;
- can connect to external modules or applications via programming and scripting languages;
- explicitly declares its functional requirements by specifying a profile;
- can declare additional functional requirements by specifying components.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2013-11
Версия : 3
Технический комитет:Computer graphics, image processing and environmental data representation
Приобрести данный стандарт
|HTML на CD|