ISO 11074:2015 defines a list of terms used in the preparation of the standards in the field of soil quality. The terms are classified under the following main headings:
- general terms (terms relating to soil, soil materials, land, and sites);
- description of soil (soil characteristics, soil water, properties of soils and substances, processes in soil, contamination, pollution, background content);
- sampling (general terms, sample types/sampling type, sampling stages, execution of sampling, quality control samples, sample pretreatment);
- terms relating to the assessment of soils (quality, assessment of soil and sites with respect to risk, hazard and exposure, soil protection);
- remediation (general terms, principal remediation types, engineering-based methods, process-based treatment methods);
- soil ecotoxicology.
NOTE: In addition to text written in the official ISO languages (English, French), this document gives text in German. This text is published under the responsibility of the Member Body for Germany (DIN) and is given for information only. Only the text given in the official languages can be considered as ISO text.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2015-05
Версия : 2
Технический комитет:Soil quality
Приобрести данный стандарт