ISO/IEC 25437:2009 specifies Web Services (in WSDL) and a SOAP binding for the Application Session Services defined in ISO/IEC 22534. The Application Session Services allow Applications to create and maintain a relationship with Servers termed Application Session. The Web services specified herein allow Service Requesters (Applications in ISO/IEC 22534) and Service Providers (Servers in ISO/IEC 22534) to create and maintain such Application Sessions.
It builds upon and imports the XML schema definitions from ISO/IEC 22534. The method of making the WSDL description of the specified services available to Service Provider and Requester is out of the scope of ISO/IEC 25437:2009.
The ApplicationSessionTerminated operation of ISO/IEC 25437:2009 is an outbound asynchronous event notification that Service Requesters receive from the Service Provider. Service Requester may also receive the event notification from web services, e.g. ECMA-348, that use ISO/IEC 25437:2009 for session management.
ISO/IEC 25437:2009 specifies the event subscription and notification behaviors supported by the two defined Options. Additionally it
- specifies the event subscription mechanism using WS-Eventing,
- specifies the event subscription mechanism using WS-BaseNotification,
- specifies the asynchronous subscription response Option for the two event subscription mechanisms,
- shows an example WS-Session WSDL binding with SOAP/HTTP,
- lists SOAP XML Templates for ISO/IEC 22534 messages,
- lists some SOAP XML Templates for WS-Eventing messages,
- lists some SOAP XML Templates for WS-BaseNotification messages, and
- provides a summary of changes from the previous edition (ISO/IEC 24537:2006).
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2009-08
Версия : 2Число страниц : 26
Технический комитет:Telecommunications and information exchange between systems