ISO 10524-1:2006 is applicable to the types of pressure regulators listed and is intended for the administration of the following medical gases in the treatment, management, diagnostic evaluation and care of patients:
- nitrous oxide;
- air for breathing;
- carbon dioxide;
- mixtures of the gases listed above;
- air for driving surgical tools;
- nitrogen for driving surgical tools.
These pressure regulators are intended to be fitted to cylinders with nominal filling pressures up to 25 000 kPa at 15 °C and can be provided with devices which control and measure the flow of the medical gas delivered.
The types of pressure regulators covered by ISO 10524-1:2006 are as follows:
- pressure regulators intended to be connected to cylinders by the operator;
- pressure regulators with integral flow-metering devices intended to be connected to cylinders by the operator;
- pressure regulators that are an integral part of medical equipment (e.g. anaesthetic workstations, lung ventilators, resuscitators).
Текущий статус : WithdrawnДата публикации : 2006-02
Версия : 1
Технический комитет:Medical gas supply systems