Последний раз этот стандарт был пересмотрен в 2014. Поэтому данная версия остается актуальной
The purposes of ISO 13232-7:2005 are to provide:
- conventions for calibrating and documenting the important features of the simulation models;
- guidelines for definition and use of mathematical models for motorcycle impact simulations, which can be correlated against data for full-scale tests;
- a means for identifying possible additional impact conditions for full-scale testing; and
- a standardized tool, of optional use, for risk/benefit analysis of rider crash protective devices fitted to motorcycles, based upon the population of impact conditions identified in ISO 13232-2.
ISO 13232 specifies the minimum requirements for research into the feasibility of protective devices fitted to motorcycles, which are intended to protect the rider in the event of a collision.
ISO 13232 is applicable to impact tests involving:
- two-wheeled motorcycles;
- the specified type of opposing vehicle;
- either a stationary and a moving vehicle or two moving vehicles;
- for any moving vehicle, a steady speed and straight-line motion immediately prior to impact;
- one helmeted dummy in a normal seating position on an upright motorcycle;
- the measurement of the potential for specified types of injury by body region; and
- evaluation of the results of paired impact tests (i.e. comparisons between motorcycles fitted and not fitted with the proposed devices).
ISO 13232 does not apply to testing for regulatory or legislative purposes.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2005-12
Версия : 2Число страниц : 27
Технический комитет:Motorcycles and mopeds
Приобрести данный стандарт