Последний раз этот стандарт был пересмотрен в 2020. Поэтому данная версия остается актуальной
ISO 13232-6:2005 specifies minimum requirements for:
- paired comparison tests;
- the preparation of the dummy, motorcycle and opposing vehicle;
- the repeatability and reproducibility of impact test conditions within and between test sites;
- the minimization of variation in secondary test variables;
- realistic and representative impact conditions for full-scale impact tests; and
- a means to verify analytical evaluations of proposed rider crash protective devices fitted to motorcycles, such as computer simulation.
ISO 13232 specifies the minimum requirements for research into the feasibility of protective devices fitted to motorcycles, which are intended to protect the rider in the event of a collision.
ISO 13232 is applicable to impact tests involving:
- two-wheeled motorcycles;
- the specified type of opposing vehicle;
- either a stationary and a moving vehicle or two moving vehicles;
- for any moving vehicle, a steady speed and straight-line motion immediately prior to impact;
- one helmeted dummy in a normal seating position on an upright motorcycle;
- the measurement of the potential for specified types of injury by body region;
- evaluation of the results of paired impact tests (i.e. comparisons between motorcycles fitted and not fitted with the proposed devices); and
- evaluation of inflatable/triggered protective device.
ISO 13232-6 does not apply to testing for regulatory or legislative purposes.
Текущий статус : PublishedДата публикации : 2005-12
Версия : 2
Технический комитет:Motorcycles and mopeds
Приобрести данный стандарт