Plastics -- Acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate (ASA), acrylonitrile-(ethylene-propylene-diene)-styrene (AEPDS) and acrylonitrile-(chlorinated polyethylene)-styrene (ACS) moulding and extrusion materials -- Part 1: Designation system and basis for specifications
Это стандарт пересмотрен ISO 19065-1:2014
1.1 ISO 6402-1:2002 establishes a system of designation for acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate (ASA), acrylonitrile-(ethylene-propylene-diene)-styrene (AEPDS) and acrylonitrile-(chlorinated polyethylene)-styrene (ACS) moulding and extrusion materials, which may be used as the basis for specifications.
1.2 The types of ASA, AEPDS and ACS plastic are differentiated from each other by a classification system based on appropriate levels of the designatory properties
- Vicat softening temperature
- melt volume-flow rate
- Charpy notched impact strength
- tensile modulus
and on information about composition, intended application and/or method of processing, important properties, additives, colorants, fillers and reinforcing materials.
1.3 This part of ISO 6402 is applicable to all ASA, AEPDS and ACS materials consisting of a continuous phase based mainly on styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) copolymer (in which the styrene component may be styrene itself and/or alkyl-substituted styrene) and a dispersed elastomeric phase based mainly on
acrylate ( ASA materials),
ethylene-propylene-diene (EPDM) (AEPDS materials),
chlorinated polyethylene (ACS materials),
with or without other components, in such quantities as specified in the text.
It applies to ASA, AEPDS and ACS materials ready for normal use in the form of powder, granules, pellets or chips, unmodified or modified by colorants, additives, fillers, etc.
This part of ISO 6402 does not apply to materials
- containing less than 10 % by mass of acrylonitrile in the continuous phase;
- with a Charpy notched impact strength of less than 3 kilojoules per square metre;
- containing less than 50 % by mass of acrylate in the elastomeric phase in the case of ASA;
- containing less than 50 % by mass of ethylene-propylene-diene in the elastomeric phase in the case of AEPDS;
- containing less than 50 % by mass of chlorinated polyethylene in the elastomeric phase in the case of ACS.