Across the world, construction projects large and small – from hospitals to schools to simple home improvements – can be thwarted by unfair competition, abuse and unpredictable outcomes, including delays and cost overruns. Make sure your construction procurement process is a smooth one, not only for the overall project, but for each step along the way.
This new collection for construction procurement contains all eight parts of ISO 10845, covering your every area of need from documentation and tendering conditions to joint ventures and participation of local enterprise and labour. It'll help you create, manage and fulfil your construction contracts, stand out from competitors and convey believability, reliability and longevity.
So whether you are a start-up or a Fortune 500 company, ensure your procurement system is fair, equitable, transparent, competitive and cost-effective – anything else would be business recklessness.
Benefits of online collections
With an ISO online collection, you are always guaranteed:
- The most up-to-date content: when a change is made to a standard in the collection, your online library is updated immediately
- Easy navigation: moving between standards has never been easier with embedded links that let you "jump" from one standard to another
- Universal access: you can access your library from any computer or tablet as long as you have an Internet connection
This online collection is available from ISO members with an ISOlutions webstore.
Please contact the ISO member in your country to see if they offer this, or a similar, product.
- Buildings and civil engineering works
- Construction procurementPart 5: Participation of targeted enterprises in contracts
- Construction procurementPart 6: Participation of targeted partners in joint ventures in contracts
- Construction procurementPart 7: Participation of local enterprises and labour in contracts
- Construction procurementPart 8: Participation of targeted labour in contracts
- Construction procurementPart 1: Processes, methods and procedures
- Construction procurementPart 2: Formatting and compilation of procurement documentation
- Construction procurementPart 3: Standard conditions of tender
- Construction procurementPart 4: Standard conditions for the calling for expressions of interest