ISO 10303-44:2014 specifies the integrated resource constructs for product structure configuration.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-44:2014:
- the relationships among the components and assemblies of products;
the relationships among products and their components as made by modification of other products;
EXAMPLE 1 The machining of a product from another product is an example of a modification.
- the description of a product as defined by customer needs;
- the dependencies among specifications of a product in order to represent possible product variations to present to a customer;
- the management of the structure for configuration of assemblies and components as planned for manufacture;
the decomposition of a product to support different product life cycle activities;
EXAMPLE 2 An organization maintains one bill-of-material structure for a product that enumerates the quantity of each component used in each assembly, and a second bill-of-material that decomposes a product with multiple assemblies into the individual components. See annex Examples for more examples of different product structure reports that are supported.
- multiple versions of a single product that are equivalent with respect to form, fit, and function.
État actuel : AnnuléeDate de publication : 2014-05
Edition : 3
Comité technique:Données industrielles
Vous avez une question?
Consulter notre FAQ
De lundi à vendredi - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Suivez l'actualité de l'ISO
Inscrivez-vous à notre Newsletter (en anglais) pour suivre nos actualités, points de vue et informations sur nos produits.